[SECC] More in common than different

Subject: [SECC] More in common than different
From: jt.w6fo at gmail.com (JT Croteau)
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:05:51 -0400
The new antenna so far this year at W6FO is a simple 20M dipole that
N4GG and Co. helped me launch a few weeks ago.  It's not very high and
slopes a bit but it works quite well for DX and the West Coast.  If I
can hear them, I can work them barefoot.  I'm looking forward to the
CA QSO party with this antenna.

In a few weeks, I hope to put up a tribander 3-ele or a TH6 depending
on what Chris Wynn comes up with on a trade we are working the details
out on.

My Butternut HF2V that installed about a year ago continues to work
quite well for me on both 40 and 80M.  I worked quite a few contacts
in CIS-DX Saturday on 40M with it.

--
  JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA    <><
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL