[SECC] First Call - SECC Meeting June 2

Subject: [SECC] First Call - SECC Meeting June 2
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 15:35:49 -0300
All,

Its time once again for the SECC's face-to-face annual meeting,
traditionally held at the Atlanta Hamfest, which is coming up quickly.
This year the date is June 2, and the venue as before is Jim Miller park
in Marietta.

The tentative time for the meeting is 1 PM in the bleachers, as we have
done in past years.  As before, the plan is to keep it under an hour -
although the social part of the meeting always seems to run well past
the formal business meeting.

Anyone interested in being an officer of the club next year - please
contact me directly.  Also, anyone who would like to join onto a
nominating committee - please contact me.

I will publish an agenda shortly - I look forward to seeing everyone
there.

73,
Hal
N4GG