[SECC] SS 2006 Results

Subject: [SECC] SS 2006 Results
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:58:47 -0400
Thanks to Hal and the club in advance for the gavel.  Jeff, KU8E, has
said that it has traditionally been awarded at the Contest Dinner in
Dayton, but that was not done last year.  Since Hal will be present at
the Contest Dinner to receive it on behalf of SECC, I hope ARRL will be
in a position to present it then.

We will have some making up to do for the loss of the SECC members in AL
who are now contributing their contest scores to ACG.  So, hope everyone
will plan to be as QRV as possible in SS this year.

73,

John, K4BAI.