[SECC] Use of Club Call W4AN during Field Day 2007

Subject: [SECC] Use of Club Call W4AN during Field Day 2007
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:40:32 -0400
Hello all:

Does anyone else in SECC want to use the W4AN club call in Field Day
this June?  I will be operating at the Columbus Amateur Radio Club Field
Day site.  I imagine KU8E and K4ZMV will be there also.  So will KO4RR
and possibly N4WV.  I am the custodian of the club call, W4AN, and, if
no one else wants to use it in FD this year, I'd like to offer it to our
CARC FD operation.  Any other requests, please let me know by Monday.
Thanks.  73, John, K4BAI.