[SECC] Slate of Officers

Subject: [SECC] Slate of Officers
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:54:51 -0300
As mentioned a few days ago - an ad hoc group of us have been working on
a slate of officers for next year, and I am happy to report that the
following folks have agreed to serve if elected:

President: Rick, NQ4I
V.P.:  Jeff, W4DD
Treasurer: Fred, WW4LL
Secretary:  Bill, AA4LR

Nominations will, of course, be open to the floor and I wish to
encourage others to feel free to nominate or be nominated as the case
may be.

I hope to see everyone June 2nd at Jim Miller Park in Marietta at 1PM in
the bleachers.  I have gotten some surprising bargains at the Atlanta
hamfest in years past as well as enjoyed seeing all the locals....

73
Hal
N4GG