[SECC] SECC_2007_175-mi_circle SECC Circle Proposal

Subject: [SECC] SECC_2007_175-mi_circle SECC Circle Proposal
From: k4sb at comcast.net (Ed)
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 04:25:14 +0000
Interesting figures from Jeff's last post.

Again, I have to software to determine exact locations rather than
any zip codes in use. I can also decode the Buckmaster database using
a program I wrote in VB6. Simple matter to just ask it to kick out the
SECC members, and then decode it to remove everything unnecessary.

That first software is a very high scale topography map. If I know
your address, I can read out your lat long.

Another interesting place would the the Google Map quest.

73
Ed