[SECC] SECC_2007_175-mi_circle_Nr01 RE: SECC Circle Proposal

Subject: [SECC] SECC_2007_175-mi_circle_Nr01 RE: SECC Circle Proposal
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:47:49 -0500
Hi Matt,

I used a couple online distance calculators. One of them will do the
calculation based on
zip codes . I used 30441 - Colemans Lake, Georgia.

The distance from here to  :

K4EA -        163.28
K4BAI -       163.72
K2SX -        181.24
KF4GTA  -  153.91
KU8E     -   162.82

When you try Birdsville, Ga 30442 :

K4EA -        179.02
K4BAI -       177.68
K2SX -        168.40
KF4GTA  -  155.40
KU8E      -   177.47

The circle needs to be adjust north of Birdsville, GA ( the 30441 and 30442 zip
codes)
Maybe somewhere along GA 56 between Waynesboro and Colemans Lake,GA
to fit everyone in the circle. We are close.

Jeff