[SECC] New center for circle and my GPS

Subject: [SECC] New center for circle and my GPS
From: Matt at HiWAAY.net (Matt Lee, K4AQ)
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 17:40:13 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: secc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:secc-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of David Thompson
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 16:35
To: SECC
Subject: Re: [SECC] New center for circle and my GPS

AA4S (Shelby, NC) is back in the circle.  But KX4R and Rome GA are not!.

<K4AQ> This is why it would be better to have an accurate roster so I
<K4AQ> can plot everyone's position on the map, and then move the circle.

Greg has been building a new house
and getting everything back in shape.  HE does have a big 160 signal!

I also note that much of the Esatern end is in the Atlantic Ocean.

<K4AQ> Maybe KU8E has plans to operate /mm in the Atlantic to take
<K4AQ> advantage of an ideal salt water groundplane, hi.

How about a 5 point MM off the coast?

<K4AQ> Wouldn't that be a contest director's call? ;)

Dave K4JRB