[SECC] [SEDXC] GQP logs posted

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] GQP logs posted
From: aldermant at alltel.net (Tommy)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:48:38 -0400
Yes! And get a load of all of that data that Ne4S/Mike does by himself. I
think that is pretty awesome!

If my vendor holds to her promise, all of the US/VE plaques should be mailed
out tomorrow. On Wednesday, the DX plaques should ship by UPS.

If I don't get absent minded, like I did last year, a digital photo of each
sponsors plaque will be emailed to them, then later Mike is probably put the
plaque pictures on the web.

Congrats to Mike for doing another super job running and managing with the
GQP this year!!

Tom - W4BQF