[SECC] GQP scores are posted.....

Subject: [SECC] GQP scores are posted.....
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:42:25 -0700 (PDT)
I see some were checking the web site as I was getting the last of the pages
loaded.
I was busted...

Yes, as of Monday AM, all the pages are posted.
Tommy gave a report on Plaques.
I will get the Certs going over the next week or so.

Some of the pages are big, take a bit of time to load, and (again) I promise to
get them loading faster next time.

We had a large number of clubs join in this year, and it took some web
searching to figure out what the abbreviations meant, and add them to the club
name and alias tables.

I will be spiffing up some of the pages over the next weeks, in my spare time,
but no number changes I know of now.
Also, I want to do a full re design of the web site for next year.  I see a lot
of sites that are good examples.

IF anyone finds errors, Please contact me and I will work it.

Thanks to all who worked to make this the best GQP year yet.....

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,