[SECC] GQP... Thanks

Subject: [SECC] GQP... Thanks
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 07:57:46 -0700 (PDT)
All,
A few days ago Hal told me that a plaque was to be sent to me for GQP work.
He said it was shown at the club meeting at the hamfest, and then at SEDXC
meeting.
I was completely surprised.  It gives me a very good feeling.
I waited until the score work was posted to reply.

Thanks SECC/SEDXC and to those who instigated this favor, I greatly appreciate
it.

W4BQF, K4BAI, KU8E, K4OD, The Rovers...  all partners in getting GQP to grow,
great people!, Thanks.

You all know I do very much enjoy doing GQP.

Sincerely, Thank you all.

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,