[SECC] GQP Process

Subject: [SECC] GQP Process
From: w4dd at arrl.net (Jeff W4DD)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:32:33 -0400
Just to give everyone a perspective on how elaborate a system Mike (NE4S)
has developed for generating the GQP results, here's a bit of what goes on.
This is truly impressive.  What a professional process he has developed, and
completed it in such a timely fashion too.

Hat's off to Mike for this grade A effort.

Jeff,
W4DD