[SECC] roster update

Subject: [SECC] roster update
From: nq4i at contesting.com (Rick Dougherty NQ4I)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:11:52 -0400
Gentlemen...and Ladies...it is time once again to verify our addresses (e-mail)
and club affiliation...we will be updating the SECC membership list very soon,
and the need for accuracy is very important....Bill AA4LR will be verifying by
any means possible the accuracy of your mailing, e-mail, and physical station
address...this will go a long ways toward proving the accuracy of our listings
for club participation...if your mailing address differs greatly from the
physical location of your station, we need to know it...

thanks de Rick NQ4I
Pres SECC