[SECC] roster update

Subject: [SECC] roster update
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:23:25 -0400
I'd like to add that when you send your info to AA4LR, please include
your GPS coordinates if you know them.  When we move the club circle, we
will be anchoring corners on specific stations and we must know where
they are.  Meanwhile, administration of club participation requires we
know who is inside the ARRL sized circle as well as who is inside the CQ
sized circle - so your coordinates would be most helpful.  Thanks!

Hal

N4GG