[SECC] GQP rarest counties---What hasn't been activated recently?

Subject: [SECC] GQP rarest counties---What hasn't been activated recently?
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:07:14 -0800 (PST)
I have a fairly decent portable setup with about a 40
foot tilt-up mast.  I use an OCF dipole with good
results on Field Day.  I have the choice of my FT-847
or my FT-2000 both of which run well off Deep cell UPS
Batteries.
I thought if the historians of the GQP would give me
an idea of a few counties that have been infrequently
(or not at all) activated during the GQP and try to
avoid the rover's glories in those counties, I'd try
to either camp or find a small motel and operate from
said-county(ies).  I'd probably have to start
researching locations pretty quickly so any
help/direction would be appreciated.
Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead