[SECC] Rare Georgia Counties

Subject: [SECC] Rare Georgia Counties
From: gregpotter at charter.net (gregpotter at charter.net)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:13:22 -0800
There is an old saying that "the counties that are rare are the ones you need".
 So if I might be so bold.......I would really appreciate it if a few of the
folks would consider running some of the following counties that I need ....and
especially on 80 meters where I might be able to hear them from here just North
of Atlanta.  (grin).  I am closing in on working all the counties on CW and
things are getting tough.  Many of those I need are right here in Georgia and
next door in Alabama.

Here is the list of what I consider to be rare (because I need them (smile)):

Brooks
Chattahoochee
Chatooga
Crawford
Floyd
Hancock
Heard
Macon
Marion
Meriwether
Schley
Talbot
Taylor
Wilkinson

Any help with these would be greatly appreciated.

73 de Greg NM2L
Sugar Hill, GA