[SECC] Seminole County Should be Activated for 2008 GQP

Subject: [SECC] Seminole County Should be Activated for 2008 GQP
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:15:46 -0800 (PST)
I just made a reservation for a campground spot at
Lake Seminole State Park near Donalsonville.  All the
campsites have power so that's not an issue.  I will
hopefully be able to use my tilt-up mast from
Penninger without anyone complaining, but will have
more stealthy antennas available if necessary.  I'll
most probably be operating SOLP and will try to be on
most if not all of the 20 hours.  I will probably run
mixed mode with CW, SSB and RTTY.  I will most
probably be without packet so if you hear me, give me
a spot.
I will post more as time approaches.
73, akk, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"