[SECC] FW: [MRRC] Fw: ARRLDX CW 7J1AAI(W1NN) SOSB/40 HP

Subject: [SECC] FW: [MRRC] Fw: ARRLDX CW 7J1AAI(W1NN) SOSB/40 HP
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (ku8e at bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:57:27 +0000
See comments about NQ4I and W8JI .... Your 40 meter beams must be working

73, Jeff

From: "Hal Offutt" <hal at japancorporateresearch.com>
To: "Mad River Radio Club" <mrrc at contesting.com>, "North Coast Contesters"
<ncc at contesting.com>
Subject: [MRRC] Fw: ARRLDX CW 7J1AAI(W1NN) SOSB/40 HP
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 02:37:21 +0000

Great to work K8AZ, N8AA, KU8E and, of course, K3LR. I heard a ZL come back
to K8BB and could barely hear him in the noise. Worked 4-5 OH stations but
only one MI. Worked about a zillion AZ and FL stations - maybe that's
where the Michiganders have gone?

Not sure if this log will count as a DXpedition score for NCC, but I sent in
the log with NCC as my club, so we'll see. Not much of a score anyway.

Looking forward to another mobile effort in the Michigan QSO Party in two
months.

73,

Hal W1NN