[SECC] GQP last few days....

Subject: [SECC] GQP last few days....
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 18:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hi gang,
Tonight we had log?#325 float in... a real milestone.
The hope is to hit 350 before the end of day on the 15th.
I have resorted to begging, by sending reminder notes to all those logs I
previously listed as missing..
(about 130 notes to the top calls).?
Guess what, it worked.... that was when we had 285.
Now I am begging you all for a couple things...
First.? If you have not sent your log, do it.? Please.
I can supply you a log to use if you have had a problem.
My reverse built logs are about 98% correct, and anyone who has had a log
problem can ask for a log recovery as an aid.
Several entrants were surprised to find I could supply them a log to finish, or
edit to final, when they though all was lost.
Or they even did not do any logging at all...??
Second, Gordon needs sponsors for the bonus prize underwriting.?
These awards have added greatly to GQP's success.
Special awards make the special personality of?OUR event.
Please help with any sponsorship donation you may be able to offer.
The web site has been quietly updated along the way to where we are now..
325!!, with a couple more in the wings.? (53,000 Qs, also a new high mark)
And if you have not noticed, Tom, K3TW made an audio recording of the Pileup on
Paul, N4PN, when he was in Ben Hill Co.
Click on the GQP Page link, download the file, and play it on your PC...?
Amazing...
Want to be a rover... learn here.
Some new pics are there...
It is all at http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm?......
The deadline is May 15th, every year.
It is never too late to help.
Thanks to all,
Mike, NE4S

?Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

Be a better friend, newshound, and