[SECC] Welcome Jeremy

Subject: [SECC] Welcome Jeremy
From: halken at comcast.net (Hal Kennedy)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:15:40 -0400
On behalf of the SECC, I'd like to welcome our newest member, Jeremy
Dunman, KD4LCR.  Jeremy lives well outside the club's circle at the
moment - 912 miles from our center - in Lawton, OK.  Jeremy is a former
local however, who is currently on active duty with the Army (I thought
Lawton rang a bell) and expects to be at Ft. Benning early next year.
Ft. Benning is inside the club's ARRL circle.

Jeremy is active on HF from Oklahoma, busy completing his Triple Play
Award and an active contester.  Welcome Jeremy - we look forward to
seeing you here in GA next year.

73,
Hal, N4GG
Secretary