[SECC] Welcome Jeremy

Subject: [SECC] Welcome Jeremy
From: KD4LCR at lcisp.com (Jeremy Dunman)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 22:03:12 -0500
Thank you, I appreciate the welcome and look forward to contesting with you
guys very soon. If you guys are hurting for that elusive OK multiplier
please feel free to let me know and I can send it your direction. You can
often times find me down in the CW/Digi portions of 20/30/40m or
occasionally I will jump up for some SSB work. If any of you are seeking the
Triple Play or other WAS awards and need Oklahoma please feel free to send
me a message and we will set up a sked.

73s and Good DX,

Jeremy

KD4LCR