[SECC] Second Request: SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque Funding

Subject: [SECC] Second Request: SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque Funding
From: k4bai at worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:05:56 -0400
Hello all:  Thanks to K4BAI, W4BQF, K3LB, N4GG, and N4FD, we have 5/7ths
of the funding needed for the SECC sponsored NAQP plaque.  I have
already sent my check for $140.00 to N9QQ so we are covered for 2009 and
2010.  So, the next two volunteers for $20.00 sent to me will complete
the deal.  E-mail me ASAP and I'll let you know if you are one of the
two lucky ones to help out this time.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI,
Treasurer, SECC.  If you get in under the wire, your check should be
sent to John Laney, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.