[SECC] Second Request: SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque Funding

Subject: [SECC] Second Request: SECC Sponsored NAQP Plaque Funding
From: knason at simplepc.net (knason)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:23:17 -0000
John,

I'll contribute.

Kevan
N4XL

-----Original Message-----
From: secc-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:secc-bounces at contesting.com] On
Behalf Of John Laney
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 3:06 PM
To: secc

Hello all:  Thanks to K4BAI, W4BQF, K3LB, N4GG, and N4FD, we have 5/7ths of
the funding needed for the SECC sponsored NAQP plaque.  I have already sent
my check for $140.00 to N9QQ so we are covered for 2009 and 2010.  So, the
next two volunteers for $20.00 sent to me will complete the deal.  E-mail me
ASAP and I'll let you know if you are one of the two lucky ones to help out
this time.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI, Treasurer, SECC.  If you get in
under the wire, your check should be sent to John Laney, PO Box 421,
Columbus, GA  31902-0421.