[SECC] NAQP CW W6IZT Single Op LP Claimed Score

Subject: [SECC] NAQP CW W6IZT Single Op LP Claimed Score
From: w6izt at bellsouth.net (Gregg W6IZT)
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:59:14 -0500
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6IZT
Operator(s): W6IZT
Station: W6IZT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Blairsville GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  118    32
   80:  215    43
   40:  158    42
   20:   95    37
   15:   31     6
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  619   161 Total Score = 102,135

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

My first NAQP in a few years. I stayed on 20 too long. There was a spot
opening on 15 to CA, but spent too much time there looking for other mults.
40 was long early and faded early. 80 and 160 were outstanding. It was nice
to work many SECC club members. Thanks to NA4BW and NM2L for Qs on 10 @ the
top of the hour.

My rate early on was poor, as I spent too much time S&P on 20 but it picked
up as I moved to the lower bands. I had good runs on 160, 80 and 40.

I had a great time, several lessons learned and I hope to return next year.

K3
C31xr
Wires on 40
Top loaded shunt fed tower on 160 and 80
4 Beverages
N1MM

73

Gregg