[SECC] [SEDXC] K4TWJ Silent Key Info from CQ Magazine

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] K4TWJ Silent Key Info from CQ Magazine
From: udt3 at charter.net (Hop)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 14:34:17 -0600
Hi Bob and crew,

You left me out, Hop K4TQR and Henry K4HAL. I lived across Highland Ave.
golf course from Dave and usually saw him everyday or so. Dave was licensed
with me in early 1958 as KN4TWJ and we did our novicing and technician
together. Dave ran a HB 807 as a novice using a TV power transformer. We
could usually be found on 3713 or 3735kc. Those were the good old days.
He will be missed.
Hop Hays .. K4TQR