[SECC] N4XL NAQP CW score

Subject: [SECC] N4XL NAQP CW score
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:58:42 -0400
All,

Unfortunately we sufferred a basement flood a few days before the contest.
Five inches of water made quite a mess and I didn't get done with it until
late Saturday -- and was just too tired to fight the battle of getting power
to the shack (lost the UPS and power strips were soaked) so did not
participate. New UPS's should be here in a day or two and power strips are
dry so -- barring work -- should be able to get in the SSB.

Kevan
N4XL