[SECC] NAQP SSB questions

Subject: [SECC] NAQP SSB questions
From: ironbutttad at yahoo.com (Tad Williamson)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:05:15 -0700 (PDT)
I've signed up for P/T for the NAQP SSB weekend after next.? The reason for the
P/T is because I'm going over to the Huntsville Hamfest and won't be home until
after the contest starts.? So here are the questions:
-Can I run mobile for the NAQP?
-If so, what do I do about being in two different states?
-If I have a riding companion, it automatically throws me in to the Multi-
category if he logs or operates, right?
?
I thought about, maybe waiting until I was completely back in Georgia before
starting, then run mobile with and exchange of TAD, GA, and then just pick up
when I got back home.
?
Any thoughts, anyone?? Just trying to add some more points for the SECC
73, Tad, WF4W

?

"What a long, strange trip it's been"
?