[SECC] NAQP and AMPS

Subject: [SECC] NAQP and AMPS
From: gregpotter at charter.net (Greg Potter)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 05:12:45 -0400
I have to weigh in with Bill on this one.  The low power rule for NAQP fits
perfectly.  There will always be one or two folks who don't follow the
rules, but like many things in life it is a matter of personal
responsibility and character.

 If it ain't broke, don't fix it.   The low power helps keep the QRM in
other parts of the world down a little for the folks who could care less
about NAQP.  I love it the way it is.  Thanks Bill for reminding me that I
wanted to comment on this one.

73 de Greg NM2L.