[SECC] Tom Moore, WX4TM, Surgery Tomorrow

Subject: [SECC] Tom Moore, WX4TM, Surgery Tomorrow
From: k4bai at att.net (John T. Laney III)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 22:17:43 -0400
On the local radio club net tonight, it was announced that Tom Moore,
WX4TM, will have surgery tomorrow at East Alabama Medical Center in
Opelika, AL, and that he had asked for friends' prayers for success in
the surgery.  It is my understanding that it is major surgery, possibly
for lung cancer.  Tom is an avid contester, public service ham, a member
of ACG and SECC, and the husband of Mary Moore, WX4MM.  I am sure that
Tom and Mary will appreciate all our prayers for them and the surgeons
and for success and rapid recovery.  If I hear anything more, I will
post it to the club reflectors.  I will be traveling through Sunday
night, but will have e-mail on the trips.  73, John, K4BAI.