[SECC] Fw: Re: CQ WW SSB Contest - Update

Subject: [SECC] Fw: Re: CQ WW SSB Contest - Update
From: kj4ex at yahoo.com (Bill Wilson)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 05:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

Morning Ralph,
?
Overlooked?your offer for teams.? I've never worked teams in a contest, worked
multi-op.? I know that in the header of cabrillo files there is a location for
"Club" entries, and not knowing, I thought this is where for instance one would
put "South East Contest Club" ,for a club/team entry.
?
Beyond that, I'm unfamiliar, but am always willing to learn and participate
when I do run.
?
Bill Wilson - KJ4EX
CQWW SSB SOAB LP