[SECC] CW Contests

Subject: [SECC] CW Contests
From: kj4ex at yahoo.com (Bill Wilson)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:11:08 -0700 (PDT)
Good Evening All,
?
Having teethed on CW as a Crystal Controlled, 75 watt novice Op, back when, I
still have a passion for CW.
?
However, when it comes to CW contests, I'm left in the dust.? I can run around
20WPM, but many contest stations run faster than that.?Memory Keyers, CW
Programs, etc., for many I expect, and I realize many hands on stations too.
?
I just can't run that fast.? For 160 CW contest ( I like 160 too ), I listen to
the stations, till I get their information, and then call with saved "calls" in
my TS-2000LE.?
?
As much as I love CW, I just can't see running free-handed CW contests.? Hints,
Secrets, ideas, freeware, shareware (that works), and I may one day hope to
join you in the CW contests.
?
My SSB speed is FB !!? : )? LOL
?