[SECC] CQWW SSB N3ZL SOAB LP

Subject: [SECC] CQWW SSB N3ZL SOAB LP
From: n3zl.radio at gmail.com (Greg - N3ZL)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 00:46:36 -0400
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   2     2        2
   40:   1     1        1
   20:   5     5        4
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:   8     8        7  Total Score = 225

Club:

Comments:

100W + Wires

I was home for fall break from Clemson and planned to spend a little more time
on the radio but ended up spending almost all my time with my family but
managed to get on for a few contacts late Sunday after fixing a bit of disarray
in the shack that had occured in my absence.

Will be home again for CQWW CW, hope to be able to put in at least one good
night of operating in then.

I have a school commitment all day Sunday and a football game to
attend Saturday afternoon but I do plan on being QRV from the club
shack Saturday evening in the SS. I hope to get some good runs with
the fairly decent antennas here and being in the somewhat rare section
of SC.

73 de Greg N3ZL