[SECC] Fwd: From Mary, WX4MM

Subject: [SECC] Fwd: From Mary, WX4MM
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:06:41 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        From Mary, WX4MM
Date:   Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:00:54 -0500
From:   Karen <kmgherring at bellsouth.net>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

This message is from Mary, WX4MM, giving more detailed information
concerning, Tom, WX4TM via Paul King, K4ETY:

*Sent: * Fri, Nov 12, 2010 1:49:33 AM

This will be short but accurate. Tom came down with a cold and went to
Dr around Oct 8. He went 3 times (8th,13th,21) before they decided to do
a chest xray. The xray showed a 5 cm mass in right lung. Then they did
CAT scan and found it was in his spine (10th vertebrae) , his lungs,
tissue surrounding his lungs, and adrenal glands. Went from a chest cold
to advanced stage IV cancer in less than 3 weeks. The attempted
radiation on spine to alleviate some of the pain but it had to be
discontinued as he could not take the 15 min on the table with all the
pain. Chemo is not an option, He is on high doses of pain meds but still
recognizes family and friends. He sleeps most of the time, has not eaten
in days and is now not drinking much either. It is just a matter of time
and we are taking this one day at a time. There is nothing any of us can
do to make this go away. We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. We
are just as shocked and stunned as you all are. One day at a time.......
73, Mary

--
Best Regards (73), Karen