[SECC] WAE DX Contest, RTTY - KB4KBS

Subject: [SECC] WAE DX Contest, RTTY - KB4KBS
From: scottstraw at mindspring.com (Scott Straw)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:24:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1 hour

   80:
   40:  12    12    0     21
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  12    12    0     21  Total Score = 252

Basically this was a check-run for my newly-installed OUTDOOR G5RV dipole.  I
got on for the last hour only and mostly worked US stations.

The antenna did OK.  I guess due to the time change and the fact that it gets
dark earlier, it didn't see as many Europeans as I would have had liked, but
for the short trial run, I'm happy.  I'm mostly glad it is outside!

Also, now that it has gotten me broken in and trained, I am truly impressed
with N1MM. Wow!

Scott
KB4KBS

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I