[SECC] Let the Fun Begin---Jenkins County will be on the air forthe 2011

Subject: [SECC] Let the Fun Begin---Jenkins County will be on the air forthe 2011 GQP!
From: gregpotter at charter.net (Greg Potter)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:29:36 -0500

Great Tad!  I am working on plans to replace a couple of my aging resonators
and changing my mobile setup to make it more efficient.  All I need is a
route and I am ready to hit the road April 9-10.  Of all the contest events
of the year, I really get the biggest kick out of the GQP.

GQP ROCKS!

73 de Greg NM2L
Sugar Hill, GA