[SECC] Let the Fun Begin---Jenkins County will be on the air for the 201

Subject: [SECC] Let the Fun Begin---Jenkins County will be on the air for the 2011 GQP!
From: mrcne4s at yahoo.com (Michael Condon)
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:00:34 -0800 (PST)
It is a tie for the first county declarations for GQP 50.
Tad and Tommy have spoken.

WF4W will Jam from Jenkins, again, in a portable setup.
W4BQF will Cavort in Cook.? (Cavortin' is common in Cook we casually
conclude...)
NM2L, Greg is Refurbing his Ride for a Run in the spring.

The web site has been reset to pale white.? However?these early?check-ins
are?starting the? green tide.

The earlier we have home station counties declared, the better we can plan
rover
routes to plug the holes.
Post your plan here or at:
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org

I will try to keep up with web updates.
Early is good.
TNX Tommy, Tad, Greg

Mike, NE4S

Let's get it rolling...!
Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2011 is on April 9, 10th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well