[SECC] Needed: More NAQP SSB Team Members

Subject: [SECC] Needed: More NAQP SSB Team Members
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:38:41 -0500
Hello all:  This Saturday is NAQP SSB.  For CW, we had four full teams
and a few others.  Claimed scores will be posted tomorrow.  I still need
a few scores.

For this Saturday, we need at least one more for a full team and I'd
like to have more than one.

So far, we have:  N4PN (FT), W4SVO (FT), KT4ZB (almost FT), and W4BW
(PT).  That's a good start, but we need more.  Please let me hear from
you ASAP.  I will register the team(s) late Friday.

73, John, K4BAI.