[SECC] Fw: ARRLDX SSB W4SVO SOSB/10 HP

Subject: [SECC] Fw: ARRLDX SSB W4SVO SOSB/10 HP
From: w4svo at att.net (Mark Luhrman)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 15:51:21 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "webform at b41h.net" <webform at b41h.net>
To: 3830 at contesting.com; w4svo at att.net
Sent: Sun, March 6, 2011 6:49:43 PM
Subject: ARRLDX SSB W4SVO SOSB/10 HP

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 17

? 160:? ? ? ? ?
? 80:? ? ? ? ?
? 40:? ? ? ? ?
? 20:? ? ? ? ?
? 15:? ? ? ? ?
? 10:? 526? ? 79
-------------------
Total:? 526? ? 79? Total Score = 124,425

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Wow! Simply amazing on Sunday. Saturday was just a teaser into Europe, but on
Sunday the SFI went to 143/114, best since 2005. And Europe exploded on Sunday.
I ran Europe from 1247z to 1847z-6 hours! Only western Europe though. Did work
SV,SV9,OM,YU and northern Europe, LA,SM an OZ. Only Asia was 5B4AIF and one Ja
on Sunday, running 50 watts! Worked many Europeans running low power 10,25 and
50 watts! I was told only USA station heard at the beginning on Sunday, by many
Europeans! I was told I was one of the loudest stations on the band, WOW!
KT-36XA and new Al-82, plus Orion really played well. I am lucky to be so far
South, really help me. CU in WPX. FCG will get these points as I am outside of
circle for SECC. Mark W4SVO