[SECC] Claimed Score for ARRL DX Contest, SSB - N4JIK

Subject: [SECC] Claimed Score for ARRL DX Contest, SSB - N4JIK
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 19:20:09 -0500
   ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Phenix City, AL
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    8     8
   40:   54    37
   20:   55    41
   15:   57    32
   10:   46    22
-------------------
Total:  220   140  Total Score = 92,400

FT-950/100watts - This was my first contest with the FT950 and all I can say
is
this radio is AMAZING. Didn't get started until late because of the
Birmingham,
AL Ham Fest. But once I did conditions were pretty horrible on Saturday 40m
and
below but was able to pull out quiet a few in the noise - still learning all
the tricks with this radio. Then went ahead and worked some Sunday and the
conditions were much improved. Still some learning curve to the new radio
and
found out that there were some issues when using my Pan Adapter so I have to
work them out before the next contest. Looking at it all and all for a SSB
contest which is normally something I don't do the fact that my scores were
right there with my CW scores I feel really good. Now I just want a good CW
contest! I bet I am going to break my own high scores EASY.

Looking forward to the next one! ;)

Jeremy
N4JIK

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/
  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM
<MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: November 2, 2010
C 1999-2011 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved