[SECC] WPX Weekend

Subject: [SECC] WPX Weekend
From: n4jik1 at gmail.com (Jeremy - N4JIK)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:26:34 -0400
I am planning on giving the radios a work out this weekend with a effort for
as long as possible - have a lot of family obligations as well as has become
the case living back at the original home QTH. Will try to get my dad
involved in the festivities (BTW I need to email him the SECC information so
he can join) but is anyone aware of the SO2R rules for this one? I thought
about giving it a shot and seeing how it works out for me since I have two
rigs sitting here now. Looking forward to working everyone in the test and
hopefully putting up a decent score this year - as much as I hate SSB I am
going to do it anyways.. lol

Jeremy

N4JIK (Soon W1BO if the predictions go through right! - Going back to my W1
roots!)

Phenix City, AL