[SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?

Subject: [SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 18:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Everyone,?? The South East Contest Club's net has been meeting now for
about a month. For the first two weeks of the net, we had a great turnout and
active participation. But as of lately, it seems participation has fallen, and
tonight we only had 6 members check in.??? ?I'd be interested in hearing any
improvement ideas that anyone may have. I don't want to be stuck in my ways,
running the the net, "my way or the highway". If anyone has any suggestions on
how I could improve, or anything that might make people more inclined to check
in, please don't hesitate to suggest them.?? ?I've called nets before that were
similar to pulling teeth to check in... "Well, I try to make the net, but I'd
rather be watching roller derby on the WB". I want everyone to have a good
time, and enjoy this. How can I make this better?

73,

Mike

W4MJA