[SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?

Subject: [SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?
From: jjmmc at juno.com (jjmmc at juno.com)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:30:08 GMT
Mike:
Regretfully, I have missed the last several nets.  Not because I forgot or feel
asleep in my easy chair but because I was out of town on business and was
mandated to family commitments.  Possibly for those reasons some other folks
could also not check into the net.
For one, I appreciate your efforts in conducting the net and the attempt to get
a subject injected into the net?s round table for discussion.
Let?s keep the net going and maybe we?ll see some growth in the quantity of
participants.

Jim C.  KT4MM
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4da6db0349dad63483st04vuc