[SECC] [SEDXC] Question about raising a 90' (maybe shorter) tilt-overalu

Subject: [SECC] [SEDXC] Question about raising a 90' (maybe shorter) tilt-overaluminum tower
From: K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET (Mike Greenway)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:35:53 -0400
Two sites you might look at.  The one at W5UN is not a tower raise but is
using a falling derrick for bringing up a tall 160 m vertial.  It is a video
and neat to watch.  The second one is of a tower raise by falling derrick.
GL

http://www.sitetrai.com/w5un.net

http://www.n6rk.com/falling_derrick_gme/falling_derrick_gme.html