[SECC] SC QSO Party (changes coming)

Subject: [SECC] SC QSO Party (changes coming)
From: toddatkins at gmail.com (Todd Atkins)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 21:52:38 -0400
Yeah, mobiles are definitely important and I do want to focus on
getting them to participate. Also, I'd love to get a copy of your
article. I've looked thru my issues of NCJ and I don't have that one.

You guys are a great resource and I will be looking for more advice
from you as we continue down this path and if you want to jump into
this with me, I might just take you up on it. I'm kind of the lone
contester in the club. Thanks.

-Todd/KN4QD