[SECC] Announcement: NA Sprint CW Practice Friday Night

Subject: [SECC] Announcement: NA Sprint CW Practice Friday Night
From: k4bai at att.net (John Laney)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:09:21 -0400
See N6RO's announcement below.  Please consider joining our SECC CW
Sprint Team.  Already we have K4BAI, K2SX, and N4OX.  73, John.

NCCC invites all to practice for the CW Sprint on Friday night in NA,
0230 to 0300Z, Sept. 10.

Rules and strategy are different enough from NS to warrant our usual
warm-up before Sprint, NAQP, etc.

NCCC Sprint Ladder continues on Thursday night;  On Friday, mults
count once (not per band),
   20-40-80m only, and your choice of power- QRP, LP, HP.
Rules for the Friday practice are the same as the for real thing on
Saturday:
   http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

CU Thursday, Friday and Saturday!
   N6RO