[SECC] WRTC 2014 Station Sponsorship

Subject: [SECC] WRTC 2014 Station Sponsorship
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:58:21 -0400

Just a clarification on this. We would only be sponsoring one of the
operating locations (which will be in tents like they did in Russia) NOT the
operator who would use it. The operators will still be chosen they way they
have been in the past by qualifying. This is different from past WRTC's were
someone could buy themselves a slot to be a competitor with a big $$
donation. If you sponsor one of the tents your club banner will be
prominently displayed at that location and on the WRTC 2014 web site.

Many of the other major contest clubs are doing this. Come on SECC let's
join them and help out.

Jeff KU8E