[SECC] WRTC 2014 Station Sponsorship

Subject: [SECC] WRTC 2014 Station Sponsorship
From: ku8e at bellsouth.net (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:52:48 -0400

They are doing something different in WRTC 2014 by allowing a contest club
sponsor one (or more) of the stations where a competitor would operate. The
cost of the sponsorship is $1000.

I wondering if there might be an interest in the SECC to do this ? The club
seems pretty good in generating donations for the GQP so I don't see were
this would be out of reach for us.

If just 10 members donated $100 or 20 members $50 we are there. Someone
please forward this to the SEDXC reflector was well. They might have an
interest since many of their members are also SECC members.

See http://wrtc2014.org/sponsors/station-sponsors/ for the details.

Having the good fortune of being a competitor in 2006 in Brazil (with K4BAI)
I would encourage you to try to attend WRTC 2014 , even if you are just a
spectator. It's like the Dayton contest suites with an big international
flavor.

73, Jeff KU8E