[SECC] Welcome SECC's Newest Member - Ron - W3PV

Subject: [SECC] Welcome SECC's Newest Member - Ron - W3PV
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Gang,?
? ? Please join me in welcoming out newest member, Ron, W3PV from Destin,
Florida. Ron enjoys digital contesting, mainly CW and RTTY. He often operates
from DX locations, and I'd bet he's in more than a few log books of other
members.?

-Ron, feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and join our email
reflector if you have not already done so.?
?
73,
Mike
W4MJA