[SECC] Contest Logging

Subject: [SECC] Contest Logging
From: knason00 at gmail.com (Kevan Nason)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 03:13:25 -0400
Like most, I use N1MM.  Used Writelog for awhile, Think I still have current
license
to update,but gave N1MM a try and liked it enough to stop paying for
updates.
Now, like was said before, I'm more familiar with N1MM and prefer it over
Writelog.
Haven't tried RTTY, psk31, etc. contesting yet so not sure how hard it is to
set up
N1MM for that.

I'd bet you'd be happy with N1MM for the long haul if you started with it
because of
all the support. It's here to stay.

Kevan
N4XL