[SECC] Contest Logging

Subject: [SECC] Contest Logging
From: w4mja at yahoo.com (Michael Almeter)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
I use Writelog in my station with some pretty good results. I may still change
to N1MM, as I'm in the middle of rebuilding my station, and will examine the
differences between the two.?
I don't quite understand Dave, K4JRB's comment - as a computer interface with
any contesting logging program will do wonders. I didn't use an interface for a
long time - now I refuse not to use an interface... just my 2?. The more
practical station automation - the better.?
?
73,
Mike
W4MJA